For the best your tour packages please contact Simon
Sa Pa is a town in the Hoàng Liên Son Mountains of northwestern Vietnam. A popular trekking base, it overlooks the terraced rice fields of the Muong Hoa Valley, and is near the 3,143m-tall Phang Xi Pang peak, which is climbable via a steep, multiday guided walk. Hill tribes, such as the Hmong, Tay and Dao, make up much of the town’s local population.
Want to find out how to get your FREE Vietnam tourist visa? Looking for the best Sapa tour guides who will take you to the most amazing homestays? Want to experience the local culture up close and taste the most amazing home style cooking? For the best your tour packages please contact Simon
JONNYS LIVING IN THAILAND VLOG
PLEASE ADD ME ON FACEBOOK
My name is jonny i am 38 years old living Hua Hin, Thailand. I have been living in Thailand past 6 years.
Q. How do i make a living
A. I have interests in housing properties in Australia
Q. Am i single?
A. Currently I am in a relationship
Q. How long have i lived in Thailand?
A. I have been living in Thailand about 6 years, I spent 2 years in Phuket, about 2 years living in Bangkok. Now i am in Hua Hin Thailand.
Q. Why have i started youtube vloging
A. I think i will be able to show the best and worst of Thailand though my eyes
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Review Ben Tre Riverside Resort – Khách sạn Dừa
- Khách sạn Bamboo Sapa 4 sao có Bể Bơi Vô Cực Siêu Đẹp | Khách sạn Sa Pa #5
- Rèm khách sạn Bạch Dương đẹp lịch lãm, sang trọng tại Summer 4 sao Cửa Lò – Nghệ An
- TỈNH BẮC NINH SẼ LÊN TP TRỰC THUỘC TRUNG ƯƠNG | TOÀN CẢNH TP BẮC NINH HIỆN TẠI| LAND ĐÔ THỊ
- Khách Sạn Melissa Nha Trang ✅ [Đang Khuyến Mãi]