Himalayas Vietnam – 256 Pasteur, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
It took us almost a year to generate a well-planned journey. We come from the two different countries, Vietnam and Australia, to join in this meaningful one-month itinerary. In the first place, the departure started from the attractive capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu towards the Mt. Everest Base Camp as well as Potala Place and nearby legendary monasteries in Tibet.
Our group had been through the toughness of 50 Chinese check-points along the way in Tibet, where China’s armies are located. For this reason, no cameras or any electronic recording devices are allowed to be use in most area . In this case, in order to stay away from complications,sometimes we were unable to take photos or filming.
Equally important, we have acknowledged that the internal political situation in Tibet is unstable. People set themselves on fire in the strikes as they want to have their self-governing. Because of this extremely negative state of affairs, it was impossible for us to make it to the other areas around Tibet …
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://phucanvillage.com/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Review Ben Tre Riverside Resort – Khách sạn Dừa
- Khách sạn Bamboo Sapa 4 sao có Bể Bơi Vô Cực Siêu Đẹp | Khách sạn Sa Pa #5
- Rèm khách sạn Bạch Dương đẹp lịch lãm, sang trọng tại Summer 4 sao Cửa Lò – Nghệ An
- TỈNH BẮC NINH SẼ LÊN TP TRỰC THUỘC TRUNG ƯƠNG | TOÀN CẢNH TP BẮC NINH HIỆN TẠI| LAND ĐÔ THỊ
- Khách Sạn Melissa Nha Trang ✅ [Đang Khuyến Mãi]